Once you declare bankruptcy, you'll be issued a case number and assigned a trustee. You'll also need to take two credit counseling courses and attend a meeting with your creditors. Filing for personal bankruptcy is a time-consuming process, so turn to Christopher J. Kane, PC in Portland, OR for assistance.
Because he's helped hundreds of clients file for personal bankruptcy, attorney Kane is a trusted source of legal guidance. Call 503-380-7822 today to set up a meeting with him. Initial consultations are free.
Retaining a debt relief attorney will alleviate the stress of figuring things out on your own. By filing for personal bankruptcy, attorney Kane can help you...
- Save your house from foreclosure
- Protect your car from repossession
- Keep your utilities from being shut off
- Avoid losing income through wage garnishment
- Put a stop to incessant phone calls from creditors